Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Wednesday 5 June

Although I'm always knitting, crocheting and/or sewing a project, I don't often show them on here. Not sure why that is - I think often I don't have the patience to take beautiful completed project photos and write up a post about it. So, in order to show a bit more crafting, which was, way back, the original reason for starting this blog, and to post a bit more regularly, I'm going to try and post every Wednesday about my Works-in-Progress or WIPs as they're known in the crafting world.

I can't tell you too much about this crochet project, as it is my outfit for the Ladies Tractor Road Run in July. Yes, it is pink and garish and hideous, but that is the whole point of it. It is ruffly and silly, it is eating up yarn and it seems never ending at the moment. But I tried it on tonight and it is looking good so far. I'm hoping to have all but finished it by next week.

And that reminds me, I must get a JustGiving page up for the road run. This year is the 10th anniversary and I've heard we've got more than 160 entries so far - last year was 120 or thereabouts. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. I'll pray for fine weather then, for if that is all there is to it, it looks as if it might be a bit chilly to wear! :-)

    ReplyDelete