Monday, February 20, 2012

Monday 20 February

As usual we spent half term in Lyme Regis. We came back last Friday and despite the house being back to normal, Mount Laundry having been (partially) conquered and the children having gone back to school this morning, I'm still pining slightly for the lazy relaxing days we had there and am reluctant to be drawn back to our everyday routine. Fortunately I have several photos to relive the memories - and happy memories they are too.







I don't think I'll ever get bored of Lyme Regis.

2 comments:

  1. My Dad lives in Lyme but I haven't been down for about 6 years. Your photos bring back SO many memories :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it. It's so pretty and unspoilt. We've been to other towns nearby but Lyme is definitely the nicest one.

      Delete