Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday 6 January

Remember how earlier this week I wrote about New Year's resolutions? I have started to jot down one line about my day in my diary and I wanted to do something similar on this blog so it becomes more of a place with memories. And I think I've come up with something: I'm going to try and post a photo every Friday of something that has made me happy that week. I have failed miserably at making up a snappy title, so the date will just have to do!


This picture made me smile on Monday: 9yo taking a picture of me taking a picture of him. When we were in Holland in November, I managed to mislay his camera, and he loves taking photos. He was quite upset when at first we thought we'd actually lost the camera, but fortunately it was found again and dad picked it up the day after. 9yo had to wait until we went over this time before he got it back though, and he made up for lost time by taking over 100 photos in 2 or 3 days. The nice thing about him enjoying taking photos is that my dad enjoys it, I enjoy it and now 9yo does too. Three generations with the same interest - I think it's lovely.

3 comments:

  1. Great idea and wonderful photo! xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurray! Thank you for joining the Monthly Make for 2012. I am really looking forward to seeing what you make! I am going to try very hard this year and really hope that we can support one another! If you do a post about your make then please pop by and leave me a comment so that I can come over and see it! Love Annie x ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. That IS lovely. My mom and I share that passion too.

    ReplyDelete