Monday, December 6, 2010

Life's complicated

Love the mug... Sinterklaas present from my mum. We did Sinterklaas last night/this morning, but I was feeling so lousy (ibuprofen not kicked in yet this morning) that I didn't get any photos, apart from this one which now has tea with honey in it - one of the few things I enjoy at the moment. I know I'm properly ill when I lose my appetite...

PS the little cat comes out of a series of children's books that most Dutch children grow up with: Jip and Janneke. The drawings are instantly recognisable and the cat gets used as a toy in quite a number of stories.

5 comments:

  1. Get well soon - You would think this cold weather would kill off all the germs. xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear not good if you aren't feeling well. I hope things improve soon for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your comment on my blog - I like the idea of crocheting with kitchen twine and I did actually make a string market bag earlier in the year too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sorry to hear you are feeling ill. Been through same stuff- not fun. And best wishes for your daughters arm. It happens sooooo fast and sudden. I hope you get better soon and can enjoy the rest of december christmas stuff.

    ReplyDelete