Thursday, July 3, 2008

Fruit cake muffins



These are from the WeightWatchers July issue. They looked really nice, so I made them tonight to take to B.'s for dessert tomorrow evening. The ingredients include raisins, blueberries, cranberries, a grated apple and some ginger (apart from the usual flour/sugar/butter), and pumpkin seeds for the topping. They were ever so easy to make - just put all ingredients in a bowl, mix thoroughly and put into cases. They smell great too. I've been very restrained and not tried one yet! (having had a double caramel Magnum earlier may have something to do with that...)

I must make more of an effort to post cooking pictures. I. is really into baking right now and we bake something at least twice a week. On Monday we made chocolate chip/pecan nut cookies, which have seen us through the week. Next Tuesday we're making strawberry cupcakes...

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the supportive comment you gave my student! By the way the muffins look yummy and WeightWatchers!
    I would love to make them.

    ReplyDelete