Sunday, June 15, 2008

Worldwide Knit in Public Day

...was yesterday. So when the kids and I went to California Kitchen for lunch and were waiting for the food to be served, I got out my socalledpidge and started knitting. When I told I. that it was WWKIP day, she said 'but you knit in public all the time anyway'. And to think that a few months ago I used to feel very self-conscious about getting my knitting out in public...

Lots of progress on the socalledpidge scarf, now that I have the stitch pattern sussed I love knitting it and have it next to my laptop, to work on it while the computer autotranslates files and I have to wait for it to finish processing.

Came down with a rotten cold on Friday evening though and haven't been out for any exercise. In fact, I'm sat here in pyjamas and a fleece top, dosed up on paracetamol and no energy at all. It's the first time since I started training that I really can't be bothered to go out, but as it's the first time since the end of April, I think I'm allowed a few days off.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dutch girl! I'm Dutch too! Love knitting and made a wonderful bag.

    Ik ben hier alweer bijna 30 jaar. Hoe lang bent u hier?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi you asked me on my Blog about my booties. I've had many checking them out so I am reposting them with a link to the pattern.
    Hope you enjoy making them as much as I did. Let me know.

    ReplyDelete